Monthly Pay: 4001-6000RMB
1. Fully responsible for the marketing organization and management of all products of the senior tour company;
2. Analyze and grasp the development of the industry, and formulate marketing strategy plans for each stage of the project;
3. Responsible for marketing team construction and management, formulate appropriate and operational performance appraisal system and ensure effective implementation;
4. Responsible for formulating the tourism marketing strategy, building a comprehensive marketing management system, and setting up a marketing team;
5. Responsible for organizing the expansion of marketing channels, establishing good relations with news media, travel agencies, and organizations, also guiding, supervising and inspecting the channel expansion work in key development areas;
6. Responsible for the management of the marketing professionals including training, guidance and job evaluation;
7. Responsible for crisis public relations management.
1. Have experience in marketing manager and above in industries including tourism, massive health, senior care, etc.
2. Or/And Have experience in a responsible position of hospitals, medical centers, health centers, travel agencies, etc.;
3. Familiar with all aspects of the tourism industry chain and have rich practical experience;
4. Rich channel resources, familiar with sales team formation and management, and capable of building high-performance teams;
5, strong communication skills and work resistance, good professional conduct.
Monthly Pay: 3000-6000RMB
1. Comply with the work system formulated by the clinic, complete the tasks of the clinic according to the basic requirements, undertake the outpatient, consultation, and out-call work, and complete the diagnosis and treatment of the arrangement;
2. Use appropriate technology of Chinese and Western medicine to carry out disease prevention and control work, cooperate with and assist other doctors to complete various medical tasks together;
3. Responsible for the health assessment, ward round and medical treatment of the elderly.
1. College degree or above in clinical medicine or integrated Chinese and Western medicine, under 55 years of age, with intermediate level or above qualification certificate; fresh graduates can also be accepted;
2. Rich professional knowledge, exquisite professional skills, strong learning ability, ability to conduct market research and development of new technology and new projects, proficiency in the practice of diagnosis and treatment in the professional field, and solid basic theoretical knowledge.
3. Willing to work in senior care industry.
Monthly Pay: 3000-6000RMB
1. Responsible for collecting new customer information and communicating, developing new customers;
2. Communicate effectively with customers through telephone to understand customer needs, find sales opportunities and complete sales performance;
3. Maintain the business of the old customers, tap the maximum potential of the customers; communicate with the cooperative customers on a regular basis to establish a good long-term cooperative relationship;
4. Actively explore and develop different senior tour products such as senior tour routes, senior tour bases, and other senior tour services, enrich the choice of senior tours, and establish senior tour products with characteristics.
1、1.Have working experience in large travel agency or senior tourism industry, and have a high enthusiasm for sales work;
2. Have strong learning ability and excellent communication skills;
3, tough personality, quick thinking, good resilience and pressure bearing capacity;
4. Have a keen market insight, strong professionalism, responsibility and positive working attitude. Relevant sales work experience is preferred.
Monthly Pay: 2500-4000RMB
1. Assist the heads of departments in coordinating, liaising and memorizing the work, and follow up the progress of the implementation of each task;
2. Responsible for the business reception work of important customers and the leaders;
3. Responsible for the work schedule management, and do the relevant appointment and reception work;
4. Assist the leader in arranging various high-level meetings, responsible for meeting preparation and writing and follow-up implementation of meeting minutes and other matters;
5. Collect and provide all kinds of information and materials needed by the leaders;
6. Responsible for implementing, following up, and coordinating other tasks and other temporary tasks assigned by the leaders;
7. Copywriting work.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major is not limited.
2. More than one year of manager assistant working experience, with medical or senior care industry work or professional background preferred;
3. Strong written writing and expression skills, skilled use of office software;
4. Strong organizational, coordination, communication skills, interpersonal skills and keen insights, with strong planning and execution capabilities.
5. Driving skill needed, can accept occasional social engagement.
Monthly Pay: 2001-4000RMB
1. Prepare and maintain the company's general ledger and itemized account, and record the company's business transactions in a timely and accurate manner;
2. Submit internal financial management reports and production and operation statistics to the company's management;
3. Carry out accounting processing, sort out errors of accounts and chaos accounts, cost accounting, and fixed asset management;
4. Submit statements to relevant government administrative departments and pay various taxes and fees;
5. Review and enter various internal accounting vouchers to assist the accounting supervisor in budget control;
6. Handling accounts, annual inspections, and coordinating matters with the industrial and commercial tax authorities;
7. Assist the supervisor to establish working relations with the government, finance and other departments.
1. College degree or above, majoring in finance and accounting.
2. 3-5 years’ experience in financial accounting is preferred.
3. Familiar with the accounting statements processing, accounting regulations and tax laws, skilled use of financial software;
4. Good learning ability, independent working ability and financial analysis ability;
5. Meticulous work, strong sense of responsibility, good communication skills and team spirit.
Monthly Pay: 3000-6000RMB
1. Assist the president to formulate the hospital development strategy plan, management plan, business development plan, annual work plan. Arrange inspection on schedule and guide and summarize the work. Institutionalize and standardize internal management.
2. Formulate the organizational structure and management system of the nursing home, relevant management, business norms and systems; organize and supervise the implementation of various plans and plans of the hospital.
3. Organize and implement a comprehensive quality management system to improve quality and management.
4. Establish a systematic information exchange system to ensure the smooth flow of internal and external information exchange.
55. Regularly or irregularly evaluate the operation status of the whole hospital, analyze the market conditions and technological development, and report to the president.
6. Formulate hospital institutional setting program, staffing programs and strengthen the construction of human resources systems. Leading the organization of recruitment, continuing contract, dismissal and training of medical staff, formulating employee salary and welfare management methods, effectively safeguarding the legitimate rights and interests of employees, regularly conducting work assessments for subordinate staff, and formulating reasonable and scientific reward and punishment mechanisms to motivated the employees.
7. Assist the president to manage the operation of the nursing home and the various functional departments, and supervise the formulation and implementation of various management systems.
8. Assist the president to promote the construction of the corporate culture of the nursing home. Understand the opinions and suggestions of employees on nursing homes, and promptly report to the president in order to improve work.
9. Do a good job in the reception work of the president's office. Complete other work temporarily assigned by the president.
1. More than 3-5 years of experience in senior management of hospitals or nursing homes; or more than 5 years of middle management experience in hospitals or nursing homes.
2. Familiar with the management and operation of medical services and master relevant national policies, laws and regulations.
3. Bachelor degree or above in medical or management major or equivalent knowledge and skills.
4. Have rich economic theory knowledge, management knowledge and practical experience, and have strong management, planning and management capabilities.
Monthly Pay: 2001-4000RMB
1. According to the community eldercare work plan, specifically organize the work of the home-based eldercare service of the center.
2. Establish and improve various rules and regulations for community eldercare services, and do relevant publicity work.
3. Effectively carry out, integrate and utilize the old service resources within the jurisdiction, and be responsible for the construction management of the home-based eldercare service outlets within the jurisdiction and the daily maintenance management of the home-based eldercare service facilities.
4. Establish a natural status file for members of the community, and investigate the elderly with service needs.
5. Recruitment of nursing staff and the formation of a nursing team.
1. High school degree and above;
2. Have the ability to develop and manage the eldercare market, and have experience in the management of eldercare services;
3. Have good planning and execution skills, coordination skills and interpersonal communication skills.
Monthly Pay: 2001-4000RMB
1. According to the doctor's advice, be responsible for the daily medical treatment of the elderly in the nursing home or hospitalized patients, and the collaborative ward rounding;
2. To assess the health of the elderly in the institution;
3. Assist in dispensing medicines and establishing physical health records for the elderly.
1. Full-time college degree or above, nursing major;
2. Have relevant professional qualifications such as nurse or nurse Practitioner;
3. Have internship or experience in large medical institutions and willing to work in eldercare industry.